Program Participant Guide
Congratulations on being accepted to the NCTE Annual Convention program!
During the week of April 24, to view information about your session, please log in to the program submission system.
To ensure your session information is included in all of the 2017 program materials, please make sure you meet all of these deadlines:
- Week of April 24, 2017: Announcements sent by email. Invited participants should log in to the NCTE proposal system to accept their invitations to present.
- June 15, 2017: Deadline for invited participants to log in to the NCTE proposal system and accept their invitations to present. (Participants should also check names, affiliations, titles, and annotations for errors.)
- August 31, 2017: Last date for presenters to register for the Convention and be included in the printed program.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants are required to register for the Convention. If you have accepted an invitation to present, but have not registered for the Convention by August 31, 2017, your name will not be included in the printed program.
A/V Information for Session Rooms
All session rooms at the NCTE Annual Convention will be equipped with a microphone, LCD projector, screen, and sound. Participants will be required to supply their own laptops and, for some devices, an adapter to connect to the LCD projector VGA connection. Wi-Fi will be available but bandwidth quality cannot be guaranteed. Please have an alternate plan in place for any portions of your presentation requiring Internet access in the event you are not able to connect.
- Details for panel and classroom demonstration presenters
- Details for roundtable session presenters
- Details for poster session presenters
- Details for speakers accepted as part of High School Matters
- Duties for session chairs
Should you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @ncte and use the Annual Convention hashtag #NCTE17.