In recent years, the Squire Office has released six policy briefs on the following topics:
- Critical Media Literacy and Popular Culture in ELA Classrooms (April 2021)
- Racial Literacy (April 2021)
- Understanding Translanguaging in US Literacy Classrooms (April 2021)
- Culturally and Historically Responsive Education (May 2023)
- Culturally Responsive Approaches to the Teaching of Literature in Secondary English Classrooms (May 2023)
- Digital Platforms and the ELA Classroom (May 2023)
Are there additional topics in literacy education that you would like to see policy research on? Please complete the short form below to tell NCTE more.