Submission Deadline: December 1, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET
Book Discussions: January and February 2022
Winter Book Discussions – Digital Exam Copy Form
Please complete the form below to sign up for an opportunity to receive up to three digital exam copies. You must be a registered attendee for the 2021 Annual Convention, a current NCTE member, and have a school email address associated with your NCTE account to be eligible for digital exam copies from Penguin Random House. (You can register for the Annual Convention through December 30, 2021. In addition to access to these book discussions, you will also be able to view all recorded content through February 2022.)
You can select up to three titles, and we will place you on a first-come, first- served basis. The deadline to apply is December 1, 11:59 p.m. ET. Persons who are in the first 200 will be notified by December 10. Exam copies will allow for one-year access. Access will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. In the spirit of professional learning and prioritizing members with dedicated interest in the titles, we respectfully ask that you request titles only for the book discussions you plan to attend. Thank you for understanding.
Digital Exam Copies available include:
- Becoming and Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers by Michelle Obama
- The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- Harlem Shuffle by Colson Whitehead
- Change Sings: A Children’s Anthem and The Hill We Climb: An Inaugural Poem for the Country by Amanda Gorman
- The 1619 Project: Born on the Water by Nikole Hannah-Jones and Renée Watson and The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story by Nikole Hannah-Jones
The form is now closed.