Whether you’re looking for help in navigating new technologies, integrating digital media literacy lessons, or grappling with classroom applications, NCTE has papers and positions relevant to your digital literacy needs.
Papers and Briefs:
- MLA-CCCC Join Task Force on Writing and AI Working Paper: Overview of the Issues, Statement of Principles, and Recommendations
- James R. Squire Office Policy Research Brief: Digital Platforms and the ELA Classroom
- Position Statement: Definition of Literacy in a Digital Age
- Position Statement: Media Education in English Language Arts
- Position Statement: Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Media Literacy Education
- Position Statement: Beliefs for Integrating Technology into the English Language Arts Classroom