- Wondrous Words: Writers and Writing in the Elementary Classroom, Katie Wood Ray
- The Writing Workshop: Working through the Hard Parts (and They’re All Hard Parts), Katie Wood Ray with Lester Laminack
- Connected Reading: Teaching Adolescent Readers in a Digital World, Kristen Hawley Turner and Troy Hicks
- Digital Reading: What’s Essential in Grades 3-8, William L. Bass II and Franki Sibberson
- Cross-Talk in Comp Theory: A Reader, 3rd edition, edited by Victor Villanueva and Kristin L. Arola
- Real-World Literacies: Disciplinary Teaching in the High School Classroom, Heather Lattimer
- English Studies: An Introduction to the Discipline(s), edited by Bruce McComiskey
- Teaching Phonics in Context, David Hornsby and Lorraine Wilson
- On Multimodality: New Media in Composition Studies, Jonathan Alexander and Jacqueline Rhodes
- What Works in Writing Instruction: Research and Practices, Deborah Dean
There are some newer titles on this list, as well as some favorites. Were there any surprises for you on this list?
Interested in purchasing some of these or some of our other titles? As a special treat, use code “Holidays15” in the NCTE Online Store to save 20% on all NCTE books, On Demand Web Seminars, Investigations and NCTE-branded gift items!