NCTE members come from many different contexts. Joining one of these groups provides access to resources and experiences tailored to particular interests and needs.
Annual Reporting for NCTE Assemblies
Annual Reports are due by August 15 each year.
Please submit the following:
- 2023 Assembly Annual Report Survey. NOTE: This report will take 45 minutes to complete. You might want to print the survey first and gather the information needed in advance of completing the survey.
- Your dues, when billed by the NCTE Finance Office. Dues amounts are as follows:
$10.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 25 to 249 members;
$15.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 250 to 499 members;
$25.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 500 or more members.
- Roster of Officers
- NCTE Assembly Director
- Financial Statement
- Information Exchange Agreement
- Assembly Abstract on NCTE Website
- People of Color Policy (View NCTE’s policy as a model.)
- Most Recent Constitution and Policies
- Minutes of all meetings for the past year.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org